For Renewed Skin, Renewed You!
Le Bonheur Le Peel Hyper Pigmentation is specially processed using the finest quality ingredients and methodology to treat skin pigmentation as a particular concern. This peel is considered best for hyper pigmentation treatment at home. Also known as Cocktail Peel by skin experts, this peel contains a combination of acids to improve the overall quality of your skin. This Kojic Acid Peel helps in lightening the skin by treating the pigmented areas. It also moisturizes the skin, treats wrinkles, and fine lines – the possible hints of ageing. Unlike other chemical peels, this peel is gentle on skin and has no side-effects. So, the next time you take hyper pigmentation treatment at home with Le Bonheur Le Peel Hyper Pigmentation, you don’t need to wait for the chemical peel recovery time. For best results, before you step out in the sun, apply Le Bonheur Le UV Protector Mineral-Whitening SPF-20, and get going… to conquer the world!
Le Bonheur Le Peel Hyper Pigmentation works best for people with normal to dry skin and with concerns like pigmentation of skin.
It can not be used on sensitive skin
Kojic Acid Dipalmtate
It is strongly recommended that you perform a patch test of the peel solution prior to full application. 3 days prior to the peel, apply a small patch of the solution to the skin behind your ear. If no negative or unusual reactions are noted, you can safely proceed with your treatment.
Steps for correctly applying your chemical peel:
1. Begin by washing the skin with your transparent gel cleanser. It is important that you not use a cream, lotion or pearlescent cleanser which may leave the residue. After washing and patting the skin dry, use a cotton pad/ball to wipe down the area to be treated with your pre-peel solution or alcohol.
2. Apply a small amount of peel solution to the gauze pad. Next, apply the solution in a thin layer to your skin. Be sure to avoid the immediate eye area, lips, and inside the nostrils.
3. You may need to re-apply solution to the gauze pad several times to complete the entire face or treated area. The skin should not be dripping but should be slightly damp with the solution. Some mild types of peels may be gently buffed into the skin with the gauze pad while the peel solution is processing.
4. Once you are ready to remove the peel you will apply the Neutralizer Solution directly over the peel to stop the action of the acid and then rinse everything off with cool water for 30 seconds. Gently pat the skin dry and apply the Hyaluronic Replenish Serum and or moisturizer.
5. Moisturize the skin as needed after the peel and always apply a minimum of SPF 30 to protect the skin during the day. In the event, you have used too strong of a peel or opted for very deep exfoliation and the skin is raw and or oozing, you should apply a barrier ointment (Neosporin, Aquaphor, etc.) over the hyaluronic serum until the skin can resume its normal function.