Say Hello to Sunshine Yellow
They say beauty is only skin deep – We all wish to age gracefully, but the fact is it takes a conscious and dedicated effort to retain that youthful, healthy glow. Collagen is a protein in the human body responsible for giving shape and elasticity to our skin, muscles, and tissues. It is also known to reduce wrinkles and moisturize your skin, but the predicament is as we get older our production of collagen slows down. If you are wondering how to get fairness overnight while removing wrinkles. Le Bonheur’s Le Yellow Peel is a whitening peel which uses Retinol to whiten while firming your skin. Retinol is one of the most famous alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) in skin care currently and compared to other types of chemical peels it is perfect for sensitive skin, not as harsh as other types of chemical peel treatments.
Also, the retinol peel renews skin that is damaged by exposure to our sun’s UV rays.
Le Bonheur Le Yellow Peel is excellent for women who work in compromised air quality or the sun. Easy-to-apply, our yellow peel cost could save you a trip to the salon.
Retinol, Kojic Acid Diplamitate, Azeliac Acid, Vit-C, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lemon Peel
It is strongly recommended that you perform a patch test of the peel solution prior to full application. 3 days prior to the peel, apply a small patch of the solution to the skin behind your ear. If no negative or unusual reactions are noted, you can safely proceed with your treatment.
Steps for correctly applying your chemical peel:
1. Begin by washing the skin with your transparent gel cleanser. It is important that you not use a cream, lotion or pearlescent cleanser which may leave the residue. After washing and patting the skin dry, use a cotton pad/ball to wipe down the area to be treated with your pre-peel solution or alcohol.
2. Apply a small amount of peel solution to the gauze pad. Next, apply the solution in a thin layer to your skin. Be sure to avoid the immediate eye area, lips, and inside the nostrils.
3. You may need to re-apply solution to the gauze pad several times to complete the entire face or treated area. The skin should not be dripping but should be slightly damp with the solution. Some mild types of peels may be gently buffed into the skin with the gauze pad while the peel solution is processing.
4. Once you are ready to remove the peel you will apply the Neutralizer Solution directly over the peel to stop the action of the acid and then rinse everything off with cool water for 30 seconds. Gently pat the skin dry and apply the Hyaluronic Replenish Serum and or moisturizer.
5. Moisturize the skin as needed after the peel and always apply a minimum of SPF 30 to protect the skin during the day. In the event, you have used too strong of a peel or opted for very deep exfoliation and the skin is raw and or oozing, you should apply a barrier ointment (Neosporin, Aquaphor, etc.) over the hyaluronic serum until the skin can resume its normal function.