Chemical Peels that Feel Good
It is said that chemical harms your skin, but some of them are very beneficial to skin. Chemical peels that contain Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Trichloracetic Acid are helpful in treating your skin problems. Le Bonheur Le Peel Re-Firming is a glycolic acid peel which is one of the best peels for treating many of your skin related woes. This facial peel is a by-product of cane sugar and contains small particles of molecules which penetrates through your skin and helps in treating cracks and thin lines on your skin. This glycolic acid peel also reduces sagging of skin from face and neck, and makes it firmer. The facial peel removes dead skin cells and allows generation of new tissues with the help of the healing properties present inside. For better results, you can combine it with our Le Bonheur Le Caviar & Q-10 Nourishing Mask.
It is for those who want to work on their dead skin cells and generate new cells along with improving the texture of the skin.
It is strongly recommended that you perform a patch test of the peel solution prior to full application. 3 days prior to the peel, apply a small patch of the solution to the skin behind your ear. If no negative or unusual reactions are noted, you can safely proceed with your treatment.
Steps for correctly applying your chemical peel:
1. Begin by washing the skin with your transparent gel cleanser. It is important that you not use a cream, lotion or pearlescent cleanser which may leave the residue. After washing and patting the skin dry, use a cotton pad/ball to wipe down the area to be treated with your pre-peel solution or alcohol.
2. Apply a small amount of peel solution to the gauze pad. Next, apply the solution in a thin layer to your skin. Be sure to avoid the immediate eye area, lips, and inside the nostrils.
3. You may need to re-apply solution to the gauze pad several times to complete the entire face or treated area. The skin should not be dripping but should be slightly damp with the solution. Some mild types of peels may be gently buffed into the skin with the gauze pad while the peel solution is processing.
4. Once you are ready to remove the peel you will apply the Neutralizer Solution directly over the peel to stop the action of the acid and then rinse everything off with cool water for 30 seconds. Gently pat the skin dry and apply the Hyaluronic Replenish Serum and or moisturizer.
5. Moisturize the skin as needed after the peel and always apply a minimum of SPF 30 to protect the skin during the day. In the event, you have used too strong of a peel or opted for very deep exfoliation and the skin is raw and or oozing, you should apply a barrier ointment (Neosporin, Aquaphor, etc.) over the hyaluronic serum until the skin can resume its normal function.