Purify Your Skin Inside Out!
Constant commuting in a polluted environment leaves your skin dull, and skin pores clogged. This is just the beginning; clogged pores may give rise to acne and pimples that leave scars on your face along with early signs of ageing. Le Bonheur Le Peel Purifying is a facial peel formulated with the aim of clearing clogged pores to deep cleanse and purify your skin. Also known as Cocktail Peel by skin experts, this peel contains lactic acid and salicylic acid to improve the overall health of the skin. Apart from clearing clogged pores, this lactic acid peel controls acne breakouts, removes blackheads and whiteheads from the surface, rejuvenating and revitalizing the skin. It is a great way to clean and clear your skin of dirt, dust, and grime with this chemical peel at home. For best results, combine it with Le Bonheur Le Purifying Mask for flawlessly glowing skin.
Le Bonheur Le Peel Purifying is best suited for oily skin, as it controls excess oil and acne breakouts. Like other chemical peels, avoid using it if you have sensitive skin.
Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid
It is strongly recommended that you perform a patch test of the peel solution prior to full application. 3 days prior to the peel, apply a small patch of the solution to the skin behind your ear. If no negative or unusual reactions are noted, you can safely proceed with your treatment.
Steps for correctly applying your chemical peel:
1. Begin by washing the skin with your transparent gel cleanser. It is important that you not use a cream, lotion or pearlescent cleanser which may leave the residue. After washing and patting the skin dry, use a cotton pad/ball to wipe down the area to be treated with your pre-peel solution or alcohol.
2. Apply a small amount of peel solution to the gauze pad. Next, apply the solution in a thin layer to your skin. Be sure to avoid the immediate eye area, lips, and inside the nostrils.
3. You may need to re-apply solution to the gauze pad several times to complete the entire face or treated area. The skin should not be dripping but should be slightly damp with the solution. Some mild types of peels may be gently buffed into the skin with the gauze pad while the peel solution is processing.
4. Once you are ready to remove the peel you will apply the Neutralizer Solution directly over the peel to stop the action of the acid and then rinse everything off with cool water for 30 seconds. Gently pat the skin dry and apply the Hyaluronic Replenish Serum and or moisturizer.
5. Moisturize the skin as needed after the peel and always apply a minimum of SPF 30 to protect the skin during the day. In the event, you have used too strong of a peel or opted for very deep exfoliation and the skin is raw and or oozing, you should apply a barrier ointment (Neosporin, Aquaphor, etc.) over the hyaluronic serum until the skin can resume its normal function.