No more hiding in the shadows!
Stop frowning at yourself in the mirror, those days of disapproval are now over. No more picking at blackheads or whiteheads, Now say bye-bye to pimples, pustules, lesions as-well-as scars, fine lines, and blemishes. No more salon trips to get chemical peels for acne; Le Bonheur Le Black Peel helps to clear skin, and makes it fairer and younger looking. The Potassium Iodide in Black Peel stimulates fast wound recovery while reducing sebum. Salicylic acid in it directly dissolves the keratin plugs flattening blackheads and whiteheads while Acetic Acid acts as a natural antibacterial disinfecting and clearing out your skin pores. It is the most effective chemical peel for acne.
Le Bonheur Le Black Peel is excellent for men and women, especially those who have oily skin and excess sebum. It is a chemical peel for acne which you can use easily at home.
Black Acetic Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone, Lactic Acid, Peg-60, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Iodide
It is strongly recommended that you perform a patch test of the peel solution prior to full application. 3 days prior to the peel, apply a small patch of the solution to the skin behind your ear. If no negative or unusual reactions are noted, you can safely proceed with your treatment.
Steps for correctly applying your chemical peel:
1. Begin by washing the skin with your transparent gel cleanser. It is important that you not use a cream, lotion or pearlescent cleanser which may leave the residue. After washing and patting the skin dry, use a cotton pad/ball to wipe down the area to be treated with your pre-peel solution or alcohol.
2. Apply a small amount of peel solution to the gauze pad. Next, apply the solution in a thin layer to your skin. Be sure to avoid the immediate eye area, lips, and inside the nostrils.
3. You may need to re-apply solution to the gauze pad several times to complete the entire face or treated area. The skin should not be dripping but should be slightly damp with the solution. Some mild types of peels may be gently buffed into the skin with the gauze pad while the peel solution is processing.
4. Once you are ready to remove the peel you will apply the Neutralizer Solution directly over the peel to stop the action of the acid and then rinse everything off with cool water for 30 seconds. Gently pat the skin dry and apply the Hyaluronic Replenish Serum and or moisturizer.
5. Moisturize the skin as needed after the peel and always apply a minimum of SPF 30 to protect the skin during the day. In the event, you have used too strong of a peel or opted for very deep exfoliation and the skin is raw and or oozing, you should apply a barrier ointment (Neosporin, Aquaphor, etc.) over the hyaluronic serum until the skin can resume its normal function.